Pennant Australasia Pty Ltd
Pennant supplies world-class services which train & assist engineers in regulated defence sectors. Specialities include: Integrated Logistics Support/Analysis, and niche engineering training equipment
Pennant Australasia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pennant International Group Plc a leading provider of technical training and integrated logistics solutions to Defence, Aerospace and safety critical industries throughout the world.
An established supplier to the Australian Defence Organisation, UK MoD, and other major international Defence contractors, Pennant has a proven capability in the Design, Development, Manufacture, Delivery and Support of technical training solutions and logistics services including:
• Translating and developing a training requirement into a deliverable product
• Providing Subject Matter Expertise in specialist and technical areas
• Operator and maintainer training within an engineering or related environment
• Hardware and Software capabilities
• Through Life Support & Services (Integrated Logistics Support)
Pennant has long supported the Australian and global market with the Omega suite of Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) products. Our OmegaPS suite conforming to multiple international standards for LSAR. Our Analyzer product compliments the ILS/LSA discipline as an integrated modelling tool for Life Cycle Costing, Level of Repair Analysis, and Spares Optimisation.
OmegaPS and Analyzer are utilised by the Australian Defence Organisation and the broader Australian defence industry. OmegaPS satisfies the Commonwealths requirement for LSAR deliverables compliant to DEF(AUST)5692 for all acquisition and/or sustainment programs.
Our Training Systems group provides a full service for training solutions ranging from courseware development through part task trainers and complex simulation/emulations.
Pennant are able to support demanding needs for training solutions through initial design through development, acquisition, and through life support. We offer a range of training solutions including world class training aids.
Pennant is partnered with several companies in Australia providing leading edge aviation technical training capability to the Australian Defence Force (ADF) through the Defence Aeroskills Training Academy (DATA) located at RAAF Base Wagga.
Pennant has over 25 years in the Australasian market, and over 60 years globally. We pride ourselves in having the experience, knowledge, and capability to deliver solutions specifically tailored to meet the requirements of each and every customer.
Pennant Australasia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pennant International Group.
Design and Development
The unique mix of skills, technologies and expertise within Pennant companies enable the design, development and delivery of solutions in response to customer needs.
Commercial, packaged solutions conform to recognised international and/or regulatory standards, and our experienced development teams in Europe, North America, and Australia have the knowledge and capability to provide tailored and bespoke solutions.
Pennant develops and supports all its products locally ensuring our customers maximise the benefits and capabilities our solutions provide.
ILS/LSA consulting, training and software solutions incorporating all logistics disciplines, incorporating our range of leading LSAR software tools.
Provision of total training solutions in the form of Computer Based Training, hardware and software based simulators, emulations and part task trainers.
- Level of Repair Analysis.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
- Spares Modelling.
- Logistic Support Analysis.
- Failure Modes, Effects, Analysis.
- Criticality Analysis.
- Reliability Modelling.
- Reliability Centred Maintenance.
- Optimal Maintenance Planning.
- ILS/LSA Training and Consultancy.
- Computer Based Training (CBT). Courseware ranging from Instructor-led through self-paced and full system Emulations.
- Part Task Trainers (PTT). Generic and platform specific hardware based training devices providing hands-on practice in a physical environment.
- Virtual Reality (VR). High fidelity, interactive and immersive training devices for practical and desk top systems.
- Through Life Support Services.
- Dedicated Support Team, On-Site Support Engineers.
- Over 150 training devices supported.
- Software Emulation.
- Hardware Simulation.
- Training solutions from concept through to delivery and sustainment.
- Documentation, compilation, development and management.
- Engineering drawing.
- Illustrations & Artwork.
- 2D and 3D animations.
- Publicity and newsletters.
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue/Lists
- Training delivery.
Pennant's customer base is worldwide with a focus on in-country support.
We export our range of technical training solutions around the world to train the next generation of engineers in defence and regulated civilian sectors. Products and services include electrical and mechanical trainers, E-learning, Virtual Reality, Emulation, interactive Technical Documentation and Media Services and many more related skills and products.
In addition to our operational centres worldwide, the Group has collaborative arrangements with a strategic range of partners and agents in many countries and can truly claim a global presence.
General Manager/Director: David Stephan
Support Manager Australia – Stavros Tsolakides