Maser Defence Pty Ltd
Maser Defence are a leading supplier of best of breed military communication and C4I equipment to the Australian Defence Force and government agencies.
Maser Defence are part of the Maser Group which was established in 1983 and has grown into a multinational company with offices in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Maser Defence offer a vast range of Antenna, Mast and C4I capabilities from many of the world’s leading military communication equipment manufacturers including Trivec Avant, Cobham, Bose Corp Military Headsets, RAMI Antennas, Comtech Mobile Datacom and more.
Consultation and Strategic Partnerships
Maser Defence consult widely with end users, project staff, primes and the world’s leading OEM’s to provide our Australian/New Zealand military customers with enhanced and optimised communications capabilities.
Maser actively partner with both small and large Australian C4I system integrators to deliver our customers a near turn key “on the platform” solution.
- Military standard Air, Land and Maritime Antennas including HF, UHF Tacsat, VHF, Link 16, UAV and EW solutions
- Extremely rugged, lightweight and rapidly deployable Telescopic Masts and Tripods
- BGAN L Band Terminals for Man Portable, Vehicle and UAV applications
- Blue Force tracking transceivers for Air, Land and Maritime platforms
- Anti-Jam GPS and Co-Location Interference reduction solutions
- Military mounted and dismounted headsets
- Military IP Mesh MANET Radios
National Sales Manager: Jamie Johnson
Business Development Manager: Daniel Ross
Marketing: Fiona Doust