United Fasteners supply fasteners & fixings, built for defence
by United Fasteners on 25/09/2019 5:32 AM
Our people are technical experts, solution focused individuals, driven to fully understand our customer needs and wants. They have in-depth product knowledge, sourcing experience and quality controls. We employ Chartered Professional Engineers who have significant experience in the design and application of fasteners. With consideration given to all supply chain objectives, mitigating risk for all parties. Additionally, our Chartered Engineers are available to work collaboratively with your team upon request, FOC. United Fasteners source from over 500 suppliers, across Australia and Internationally (UK, Europe, USA, South East Asia).
Our range includes fasteners & fixings, abrasives, cutting tools, sealants, adhesives, lubricants, hand tools, safety, materials handling, petrochemical, military and bespoke fasteners in exotic materials and coatings.
Quality approvals & sourcing standards
- We can provide product that conforms to International Standards such as: DIN, BS, NF, ISO, EN, ANSI, JIS & ASTM
- Defence Standards – MS, MIL-DTL, NAS, NSN
- Extensive stock holdings; Ensures our high level of service and delivery, DIFOT 97.5%.
- We employ Chartered Professional Engineers; Work collaboratively with our clients.
- Family owned and operated; With over 70 years of operating experience.
- Relationship management; We continually review and monitor our processes to maintain and improve our effectiveness and efficiencies, ensuring we deliver on customer satisfaction.
- Price stability; We collaboratively forecast future volumes and usages, then negotiate with our suppliers, ensuring we mitigate volatility and inflationary inputs on pricing.
- Inventory management; We streamline and simplify purchasing, procurement, materials management, warehousing, maintenance and production processes.