Wormald Technology are part of the Special Hazards and Military/Defence Divisions of Wormald Australia. We specialise in the design, supply, installation and commissioning of marine, naval and military fire detection, safety and security systems.
Wormald Technology, part of Wormald Australia, specialise in the Special Hazards, Marine and Military/Defence markets. Wormald Australia has been protecting lives and property for over 130 years, currently employing over 1000 employees and has a turnover in excess of $300M.
We are currently involved very closely with the Commonwealth of Australia (COA) Government and Department of Defence with most of the upcoming RAN SEA based projects. We fully maintain and support 80% of the Australian Fleet and 100% of our Collins Submarine Fleet for fire detection and suppression.
As marine specialists with numerous fire protection system installations, we can offer many services including:
- Specialised fire safety & high security protection systems
- Commercial Marine and Defence MIL–SPEC Gas detection systems
- Commercial Marine and Defence MIL–SPEC Fire detection and control systems
- Commercial Marine and Defence MIL – SPEC Fire Suppressions Systems
- Commercial Marine and Defence MIL – SPEC – Security, CCTV and Access Control Systems
- LR Register Certification for Serving Marine Fire Systems
- DNV Class Certification for Serving Marine Fire Systems
- ABS Class Certification for Serving Marine Fire Systems
- RINA & VdS Class Certification for Serving Marine Fire Systems
- Project management
- Maintenance and support
Director - Defence & Marine: Jon Buckley E: [email protected]
Operations Manager: Thomas MacManus E: [email protected]
Sales Manager: Dennis O'Brien E: [email protected]
Service Manager: Brad Seymour
Procurement & Compliance Manager: Hoa Lim
Project Manager (East): Warwick Britton
Project Manager (West): Garth Skewes
36 Regional Branches throughout Australia.
Main Wormald Technology Defence Operations locations:
Silverwater – Main Office – Sydney NSW
91 Darby St, Silverwater NSW 2128
Kidman Park – South Australia
5 Valetta Rd, Kidman Park SA 5025
Winnellie – Northern Territory
7 Swan Cres, Winnellie NT 0820
Welshpool – Western Australia
138 Pilbara St, Welshpool WA 6106
Our staff are committed to quality and customer service. We have developed a Quality Management System with sound quality management processes and are accredited under AS/NZS ISO9001-2015. Staff at all levels in the organisation are required to be customer focused by complying with the Quality Management System.
Our management principles as set out in our Wormald Quality Manual specify our compliance to the requirements of AS/NZS ISO9001-2008, job implementation requirements, site-specific procedures and specific customer requirements. The Wormald Quality Manual is available on request.