Royal Wolf is the largest supplier of modified containerised solutions in Australia. Through our extensive technical engineering capability & experience we design, develop, and manufacture unique products in support of Defence.
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest shipping container provider, Royal Wolf’s 27-year history establishes us as an industry-leading in-house design and engineering team providing our customers the delivery of specialist containerised solutions. Our team has extensive experience in the design, manufacture, modification, and certification of container-based solutions.
Royal Wolf has an unrivalled Australasian geographic footprint with container facilities in all Australian and New Zealand states and regions.
Our network consists of 41 company locations, including 40 Customer Service Centres, and a dedicated Special Projects Division in Australia, and is supported by over 30 regional agents throughout both countries.
Our comprehensive approach to project management and systems engineering is founded on:
- 100% compliant with the Commonwealth’s technical requirements.
- An in-house engineering team experienced in specialist containerised solutions and support.
- Rigorous design, testing, and certification processes to ensure the safety of design and operational functionality.
- Subject matter experts who are integrated into our processes to reduce technical risks and hazards.
- A collaborative approach to optimise project schedule and minimise costs.
- 27+ years of industry-leading solutions
- Unrivalled Australasian network
- Largest containerised hire fleet
- Operating across 20+ market verticals
- Capacity for large-scale and bespoke work
- 2019 Australian Business Awards winner
- Executive team with extensive rental industry experience
- Technically engineered solutions
- Availability of products nationally including isolated locations
- Patented Wolf Lock system for easy entry/exit that reduces staff injuries
- Wide range of temporary solutions
- Key service and stakeholder relationship management
- Proactive in designing innovative solutions
- Diverse custom-tailored products for various government, mining, and defence projects
CURRENT DEFENCE PROJECTS
Personnel Restraint Modules
Personnel restraint modules, fitted on the back of trucks, designed to safely transport personnel from location to location. This includes Defence aid to civilian communities, humanitarian and disaster relief and non-combat environments.
PREVIOUS DEFENCE PROJECTS
- ADF Standing Offer General Purpose Containers specifically designed Tricon units
- Gun Tractor Personnel / Cargo Modules (current personnel module)
All design work is undertaken at our Centre of Excellence in Brisbane, Australia by our Special Projects Division which designs, and builds engineered containerised solutions daily.
Our in-house engineering and drafting team have designed, developed, and certified a wide range of container-based products, including accommodation, training, camps, defence modules, blast-resistant structures, and industry-specific equipment. The design team is experienced in addressing compliance guidelines and producing certified products that are fit for purpose and achieve the required outcomes.
Royal Wolf are a supporter of Veteran’s Employment through the ‘Veterans’ Employment Commitment’ program and join a range of industries across Australia that are committed to recognising the skills and experience of veterans and improving their employment outcomes.
Managing Director: Neil Littlewood
Executive General Manager, Australia: Greg Allan
Executive General Manager, New Zealand: Paul Creighton
Procurement Manager: Adrian Russell
General Manager, Engineering: Dale Garson
National Accounts Manager, Government & Defence: Bob Fuller
Canberra: 33 Couranga Cres (entry Tralee St), Hume ACT 2620
Albury: 419 Wagga Rd, Albury NSW 2640
Central Coast: 9 Gibbens Rd, West Gosford NSW 2250
Coffs Harbour: Suite 48, The Jetty Shopping Centre, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Newcastle: 2 Portlink Cl, Kooragang NSW 2304
Sydney: 39 Heathcote Rd, Moorebank NSW 2170
Darwin: 13 Pruen Rd, Berrimah NT 0828
Brisbane: 33 Weyba St, Banyo QLD 4014
Brisbane South: 17-23 Beal St (off Meakin Rd), Meadowbrook QLD 4131
Cairns: 104 Aumuller St, Portsmith QLD 4870
Gold Coast: 3 Production Ave, Molendinar QLD 4214
Brisbane: Projects Division - 40 Armada Pl, Banyo QLD 4014
Rockhampton: 35-37 Johnson St, Parkhurst QLD 4702
Toowoomba: 6-8 Rielly St, Torrington QLD 4350
Townsville: 754-762 Ingham Rd, Bohle QLD 4818
Adelaide: 160 Churchill Rd North, Cavan SA 5094
Hobart: 6 Abernant Way, Cambridge TAS 7170
Launceston: 37 Birch Ave, Newstead TAS 7250
Gippsland: 1B Princes Hwy, Trafalgar VIC 3824
Melbourne: 2159 Dandenong Rd, Clayton VIC 3168
Geelong: 266-270 Portarlington Rd, Moolap VIC 3221
Melbourne: 195 Fairbairn Rd, Sunshine VIC 3020
Geraldton: 20 Box St, Geraldton WA 6530
Perth: 178 Railway Pde, Bassendean WA 6054
Auckland (Head Office): 2-8 Jarvis Way, Otara, Auckland 2019
Hamilton: 85-87 Ruffell Rd, Te Rapa Park, Hamilton 3288
Napier: 39 Edmundson St, Onekawa, Napier 4110
New Plymouth: 144b De Havilland Dr, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312
North Harbour: 4 Ingot Pl, Silverdale, Auckland 0932
Palmerston North: 32 El Prado Dr, Milson, Palmerston North 4414
Tauranga: 353 Taurikura Dr, off Kaweroa Dr, Tauriko Business Estate, Tauranga 3110
Wellington: 64 Seaview Rd, Seaview, Wellington 5010
West Auckland: 618 Swanson Rd, Swanson, Auckland 0612
Whangarei: 33 Fertilizer Rd, Port Whangarei, Port Whangarei 0110
Christchurch: 38 Logistics Dr, Harewood, Christchurch 8051
Dunedin: 377 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011
Invercargill: 5 Lake St, Clifton, Invercargill 9877
Nelson: 30 Venice Pl, Stoke, Nelson 7011
Timaru: 50 Sheffield St, Washdyke, Timaru 7941
ISO Accreditations at our Amada facility
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ABA100 New Product Innovation
- ABA100 Technology Innovation