Nupress Group Pty Ltd
Nupress is an AS9100 accredited manufacturer of precision machined components and assemblies with extensive capabilities to support Defence and Aerospace supply chains locally and abroad.
The Nupress Group has a ‘First Class’ approach to manufacturing. Established in 1972, Nupress is an Australian owned group of companies including a Canadian subsidiary.
The Group employees approximately 50 staff across the two sites consisting of Structural, and Mechanical Engineers, Draftsmen, Machinists, Finance, and administrative professionals.
The Nupress Group has been supplying precision manufactured metal components in this sector for over 20 years. Attaining AS9100 in 2016, we have emerged as valued contributor to global supply chains in the Defence industry.
Our “First Class” Manufacturing Technologies allow us to manufacture components with the tightest tolerances and the highest quality. We excel in using various materials including titanium, stainless steel, and non-ferrous materials to fabricate numerous parts including bushes, pins, actuators, fittings, brackets, airframe components, mounts and bezels.
Our “First Class” Quality means we are committed to continually improving our processes and procedures in line with quality standards and LEAN principles.
As a Defence approved material supplier, all our processes are carried out within a secure ITAR controlled environment. This provides customers with the absolute assurance that their security interests are being protected at the highest level.
The Nupress Group has a First Class focus on business development and sustainability through investment in our People, our Manufacturing technologies, our Quality, and our Customer service.
Our services include, Precision Machining, Assemblies and Fabrications. We also perform ancillary functions including Engineering, Project Management, Design and Drafting, QA Standalone quality assurance. These functions combined with our state of the art equipment, Facility, and AS9100 Rev D accreditation enables Nupress to offer a full turnkey service from design through to final manufacture.
- High Tolerance Precision Machining
- 5 axis simultaneous machining 1500mm x 400mm – Trunnion Style & Millturn
- Done in One Multitasking – Dual spindle parts transfer
- Milling – up to 1400mm x 1200mm x 1325mm envelope;
- High Torque Horizontal Machining
- High Speed Horizontal Machining
- Vertical Machining
- all sizes up to 600mm diameter and 3000mm in length;
- Automated processes
- Co-ordinate measuring capabilities;
- Contour measuring & thread verification capabilities;
- High speed wire cutting – 600mm x 400mm x 310mm;
- “First Class” Quality Processes
- AS9100 Accreditation & ISO9001
- AS9102 FAIR – First Article Inspection Reporting
- Production Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Controlled environment machining
- Mature Management Systems
- Tailored customer solutions
- Internal Audit Function
- NIST 800-171 Compliant and Mature Cyber Security Systems
- 24/7 ITAR Facility and Controlled Data Systems.
- 20 years of export experience to North America, Asia Pacific and Europe;
- Extensive supply chain with ability to supply difficult to source materials and processes.
- Design, engineering and support services
Quality Management System: 2AS/NZS ISO
9001:2015 + AS9100D
Managing Director & CEO: Craig McWilliam
Managing Director & CTO: Murray Clair
Sales Director: Steve Mellon