NEANN by RAPP Australia
NEANN by RAPP Australia is Australia’s leading sovereign paramedic and medical equipment carry bag manufacturer. Custom designed and manufactured in Geelong VIC. We supply Defence & every ambulance service in Australia.
160 McClelland Ave
Australia - 3212
Phone : + 61 3 5284 0908
Fax : +61 8 8348 7001
Mail : [email protected]
Website : https://www.neann.com.auContact This Listing
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian owned private company founded in 1982.
We design, develop and manufacture in our factory in Geelong world class products for the professional pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medical markets in Australia. We also export our products to New Zealand, Europe, USA and Asia.
We are a trusted manufacturer and supplier to all ambulance services in Australia of a wide variety of our custom designed medical kits and resuscitation devices.
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd takes pride in supplying equipment that is effective, reliable and safe to use for the individual operators and their organisations.
We have significant sovereign design and manufacturing capability at our headquarters in Lara, just outside of Geelong, VIC. We also have trusted manufacturing capabilities off shore in Asia and the Pacific.
Our medical division NEANN.
NEANN designs utilise state of the art manufacturing methods and our newly developed EnvironFrei materials, these world leading products are used by Australian medical professionals every day.
Our Professional Series products provide the user with multiple benefits including product labelling, a clean open design, great easy to use layouts and antimicrobial textiles are just a few features of NEANN’s medical equipment carry bags.
NEANN kits continue to lead the market in our pursuit of producing Effective, Reliable and Safe to Use products.
- Minimising the risk of cross-contamination
- Easy to clean EnvironFrei textile surface
- aVector magnetic handle closure provides the user with one-hand ease of use
- Highly durable material which is environmentally friendly
- MEDIS — NEANN’s Medical Equipment and Drug Identification System provides colour coded areas in which drugs and equipment are stored in the bag
- Everything in the kits has a place and is in its place, allowing ease of access to all the equipment which is secured to prevent spillage or breakages,
- Saves you time and money by preventing the user overstocking the bag and reducing wastage of medical consumables.
We insist on quality components for the manufacturing of all our medical equipment kits and Oxygen therapy equipment. We have our own in-house testing laboratory to facilitate this.
We assemble in accordance to the relevant Australian Standards in batch quantities appropriate to our customers’ required delivery schedule.
• Predominately a female work force with a diverse age range and ethnic background
• Dedicated sales and customer account management consultants and in-house Agile change management consultant
• A keen desire to be the best in our chosen markets
Managing Director: Roger Buckle
National Sales Manager: Tony Irvine
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd meets Quality Assurance Certification to ISO9001:2008