Nathans Truck & Trailer Smash Repairs Pty Ltd
Nathans carry out repairs and paint work to commercial vehicles, trucks, trailers, machinery/ equipment, components and 4WDs. The facility is one of the most modern and environmentally friendly facilities in Australia.
Operating one of Australia’s largest facilities, specialist technicians carry out repairs and paint work to trucks, machinery, helicopters and other aviation components. The facility provides one of the most modern and environmentally friendly repair and paint facilities of its type in Australia.
Nathans facility was built from the ground up with the objective to keep clients commercial vehicles on the road with fast service, low cost, providing quality workmanship, right first time.
As a proud, professional, family-run, Australian business, Nathans have been in the repair business for 3 generations (over 50 years) and become a specialist leader in the repairs and refinishing of defence vehicles, plant and equipment, with all work guaranteed.
Nathans offers a range of commercial vehicle, trucks, trailers, machinery/ equipment, components and 4WD services:
• Anti-corrosion treatment and protective coatings
• Re-sprays, specialist spray painting and graphics (resprays and touch ups)
o Australian Paint Approval Scheme/ APAS 0502 Capability
• Smash Repairs and refurbishment to light, medium and heavy vehicles, machinery and equipment
• Abrasive blasting/ Sand blasting
• Chassis repairs, extensions and modifications
• Crack testing of components
• Fibreglass and Carbon fibre repairs.
• Fabrication, welding and Bonding.
• Corporate branding / logos and sign writing
• Insurance claims handling (if required)
• Dedicated Defence Account Manager
• Pick-up and delivery
• 24-hour towing service
• On site quoting
Nathans strives to support Australia's Defence systems and its affiliated industry partners, enabling National Security and the technical platforms that support our Nation. Extensive experience in supporting Defence systems enables synchronization and integration of personnel and equipment to sustain the demands of Defence Governance and technical management plans in a timeframe that supports both quality, and allocated deadlines for Military projects.
Nathans core product capability that enables the aforementioned is as follows:
• Simultaneous processing across multiple units and projects (specialising in one-off special projects to multiple items)
• Expansive ability for repairs (from complete rebuilds and extensive panel repairs) and repaints
• Familiarity of systems through minor repairs, regular servicing and maintenance
• Pre-deployment preparation and modifications as required for varying operating environments
• Complete technical inspection prior to maintenance to ensure a holistic approach to governance and safety
• A well-established relationship with already in-service systems
• Acute detail, experience and understanding of specialist surface protection and concealment. Such coatings include but not limited
to the following (All applied to manufacturers and Australian Standards):
o NIRR Camouflage paint schemes to APAS Standards
o Protective coating systems
o Two pack paint systems
o Corrosions coatings
• Facilities to manage large plant/ equipment and armoured vehicle systems.
• ISO rating and QA standards
• Green Stamp and Eco Smash Environmental Accreditation
• Current Defence supplier of service
o Letter of Recognised Supply - issued by the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG)
Nathans development schedule accommodates immediate access for projects. Job duration will be clearly outlined and articulated at commencement of initial assessment to ensure timelines and expectations are met. Nathans is dedicated to Defence and Industry, as such aim to reduce unnecessary overheads and aim to meet a sensible balance between technical, contractual and managerial risk. Above all else Nathans core values are extant through all services maintaining a high priority in overall quality, attention to detail, and sound governance and accountability in all aspects of service. From customer service to technical applications on Defence systems Nathans is best value for money in quality and understanding requirements of Australia's security systems.
QA rating: ISO9001:2015
Director: Grant Nathan
Military Program Manager/Defence Key Account Manager: Michelle Nathan +61 407 010 447 [email protected]