Mexx Engineering Pty Ltd
Mexx Engineering® designs and develops state of the art automation solutions and innovative robotic systems for the manufacturing of ADF vehicles and equipment.
Mexx Engineering® supplies efficient, safe, and sustainable automated manufacturing solutions that are amongst industry 4.0 calibre.
Mexx Engineering® defence industry capabilities are to design and develop sustainable bespoke automated solutions and innovative robotic systems to support ADF manufacturers and prime suppliers such as:
- Design and manufacture custom automated robotic systems to enhance the capability and global competitiveness of the Australian defence market
- Work in coordination with the Australian defence supply chain to develop automation systems for manufacturing defence equipment or vehicles.
- Fully automated product handling and robotic welding system (ie. welding of defence vehicles and equipment).
- Fully automated product handling and robotic paint system (ie. overall painting and camouflage pattern application of defence vehicles and equipment).
- Bespoke automated manufacturing and assembly systems (ie. dedicated drilling and tapping, automated fastening, and automated dispensing)
- Integrate Automated Mobile Robot (AMR’s) to create an adaptive workflow within a manufacturing facility.
Trading since 2006, Mexx Engineering® is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). For over a decade, the founder and owner, Luis De Jesus and his team of skilled professionals have manufactured state of the art robotic systems.
Mexx Engineering® is one of a few innovative companies in the Gold Coast that specialises in Robotic Automation. Mexx Engineering was subsequently awarded:
• 2014 Endeavour Awards, Most Innovative FINALIST
• 2019 ABB Channel Partner Awards, Most Innovative WINNER
• 2020 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards, Manufacturing Award for October 2020 WINNER
• 2020 ABB Value Provider Award, Most Innovative Solution WINNER
Mexx Engineering® is passionate about advancing government initiatives by participating in various speaking events, round table discussions and exhibits. We are proud to take part in social and community engagements such as:
- Participation in the round table event at ARM Hub with “Mr Ian Cronin from World Economic Forum”
- Participation in the round table event “The Path to Advanced Manufacturing - Gold Coast”
- Presenting our sales pitch at “Land 400 Phase 3 - Australian Industry Capability Roadshow”
- Exhibiting at the “Land Forces Exposition 2021”
- Hosting an event organised by Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water during “Inside Advanced Manufacturing Week 2021”
- Guest speaking at “Digital Supply Chains Webinar” as hosted by Regional Development Australia and Queensland Government
- Participating in the round table discussion at the “CSIRO National AI Centre Listening Tour” as hosted by CSIRO and ARM Hub.
- Exhibiting at the “Redlands Coast Agtech Field Day” as hosted by the Regional Economic Development South and Queensland Government.
Managing Director: Luis De Jesus
Mexx Engineering maintains certification to ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and AS/NZS9100:2016