Mexx Engineering Pty Ltd
Mexx Engineering® designs and develops state of the art automation solutions and innovative robotic systems for the manufacturing of ADF vehicles and equipment.
Mexx Engineering® is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of fully automated robotic manufacturing systems.
Initially established in 2006 at Yatala, Queensland, Mexx Engineering was subsequently awarded:
• 2014 Endeavour Awards, Most Innovative FINALIST
• 2019 ABB Channel Partner Awards, Most Innovative WINNER
• 2020 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards, Manufacturing Award for October 2020 WINNER
• 2020 ABB Value Provider Award, Most Innovative Solution WINNER
Mexx Engineering® head office and manufacturing facility is strategically placed within the robust City of the Gold Coast at Unit 1 and Unit 2 of 28 Harrington Street Arundel QLD 4214, Australia.
Through our collaborative partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees, we supply efficient, safe, and sustainable automated manufacturing solutions that are amongst industry 4.0 calibre.
With over a decade of industry experience, we take a multi-disciplinary approach in developing customised solutions for various manufacturing industries. With many integration options available, Mexx Engineering® will design and develop the best solution that fits the Australian Defence Force (ADF) application.
Mexx Engineering® defence industry capabilities
- Addresses the exponential growth of advanced manufacturing using innovative technology within the defence industry and by improving product quality, boosting factory efficiency, staying competitive, enhancing safety, security and sustainability whilst remaining profitable.
- Design and develop sustainable bespoke automated solutions and innovative robotic systems to support Australian defence manufacturers and prime suppliers such as:
- Design and manufacture custom automated robotic systems to enhance the capability and global competitiveness of the Australian defence market
- Work in coordination with the Australian defence supply chain to develop automation systems for manufacturing defence equipment or vehicles.
- Fully automated product handling and robotic welding system (ie. welding of defence vehicles and equipment).
- Fully automated product handling and robotic paint system (ie. overall painting and camouflage pattern application of defence vehicles and equipment).
- Bespoke automated manufacturing and assembly systems (ie. dedicated drilling and tapping, automated fastening, and automated dispensing)
- Integrate Automated Mobile Robot (AMR’s) to create an adaptive workflow within a manufacturing facility.
Mexx Engineering maintains certification to ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and AS/NZS9100:2016
Managing Director: Luis De Jesus
Office Manager: Zean Howell
Engineering Manager: Rob Brooker