Marine Equipment International Pty Ltd
MEI supply Specialised Piping Systems, Inclusive of Copper Nickel (Cuni) and 316 SS Pipes, fittings, valves and flanges, Straub couplings, Water tight doors, Bridge chairs and ships furniture. We specialise in sourcing unusual & hard to find parts.
In the field of specialist engineering, MEI is focused on the supply of military and commercial equipment to the defence, shipbuilding, offshore & energy industries.
With global agreements in place with some of the worlds most esteemed companies. MEI remains one of Australia’s foremost specialised equipment suppliers.
MEI only provides the highest quality products, including marine furnishings, high grade alloys (including speciality metals such as Nickel Aluminium Bronze, Copper Nickel & Stainless Steel) along with an array of shipboard parts used by the Commercial Shipbuilding & Australian Navy.
At MEI we understand the complexities associated with seawater and harsh environments and hold significant stocks of non-corrosive pipes, fittings, flanges & valves.
Some of the Products MEI supply are:
- Cuni Fittings, flanges and pipes
- Cuni Valves
- Bronze Fittings, flanges and pipes
- Bronze valves
- Stainless Steel Fittings , flanges and pipes
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Cuni 90/10 no weld press fit systems – I1ta/Chibro
- SS 316L no weld press fit systems – I1ta/Chibro
- Straub Flexible pipe couplings
- Braided and flexible joints and hoses
- Drainage systems
- Penetration sleeves and hermetic seals
- Watertight doors – Libra and Juniper
- Ships furniture – Norsap, Varivane
- Duramax products – shaft sealing and cooling systems
- Gaskets and Seals
After something not listed above – MEI specialise in sourcing unusual and hard to find parts.
Marine Equipment International is a certified Quality Assured company to ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems), MEI has been awarded Defence Recognised Supplier certificate in 2008 in recognition of supply to the Australian Defence Organisation.
We are also a supplier of many specialised parts from Society approved mills & foundries.
CEO: Alan Campbell
General Manager: Rob Ivanoski - 0400 918 607
Technical Sales: Savea Flexman - 0405 319 677
Office Manager: Ruth Reeves - 02 9724 4511