Marand’s advanced engineering and manufacturing capability supports Government and Prime Contractors in the delivery of facility automation solutions, series production of assembled equipment, and high precision machined components.
Engineer. Manufacture. Sustain
A better future. Together
Marand is a leading global supplier of precision engineered solutions for Defence and other industries including Energy, Aerospace, Automotive, Rail and Mining.
We design and manufacture innovative manufacturing solutions for blue chip companies including; Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Boeing, Rio Tinto, BHP, and Roy Hill.
Marand has a strong engineering and manufacturing design capability to support the delivery of quality production systems, assemblies, machined products, and high precision components at globally competitive rates.
State-of-the-art facilities, and a modern, safe working environment allow us to attract and retain a world-class team of mechanical, electrical, software engineers and designers.
Marand is a leading provider in Australia of the following services and processes:
• Multidisciplinary Design and Engineering.
• Manufacturing and Machining; Large size, 3,4, and 5 Axis, High Speed.
• Fabrication to AS and AWS standards.
• Electrical Engineering & Design,
• Assembly; structural, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical etc.
• Automation, Robotics, Facilities
• Installation and Commissioning
• Supply Chain Management
Marand’s Defence business offers a long-term strategic partnership for Defence Primes, from bidding, through procurement, and into sustainment.
The company is 50 years old and has been recipient of multiple third-party awards and recognition for manufacturing and exporting excellence.
Marand is based in Moorabbin in metropolitan Melbourne, and also has a major regional facility in Geelong.
Example projects include:
• F-35 Vertical Tail second source global production for BAE Systems.
• Production Facility Automation and tooling for Aerospace clients globally.
• F-35 Engine Trailer; Design and global sole source manufacture for Lockheed Martin.
• Rolling Stock Automated Maintenance Facility for BHP.
Northshore Rd – Ford Plant
North Geelong VIC 3214
Ph: +61 3 8552 0600
AS 9100D, ISO 9001, IS14001, ISO17025,
NADCAP certification for Measurement and Inspection
EACs / EARs / ITAR compliant to customer specific programs
Chief Executive Officer: Rohan Stocker
Business Development Manager: Alex Lyon
General Manager - Defence: Steve Mellor
Head of New Business - Defence: Simon Walter