LTES is an Adelaide based design, Engineering and Production facility in highly advanced Hendon Location offering Defence electronic, electrical and hardware solutions.
LegendTech Engineering Services
Legend Corporation, as a wholly owned Australian company, has been supplying Electronic Design and Manufacturing Solutions through R&D, Wholesale, Distribution and Sustainment Services to the Australian and global markets for more than 30 years.
With its initial focus in Design of memory chips, culminating with the acquisition of Electronic component manufacturer Australian facility, Philips manufacturing plant in Hendon SA, Legend Corporation continues to deliver state of the art electronic manufacturing and sustainment solutions to the utilities, telecom, medical and defence sectors.
LEGEND CORPORATIONS CAPABILITY
Arguably the most advanced SMD facility in Australia, our Hendon Semiconductor plant specialises in:
• Custom integrated circuit design.
• Applications design including energy management, mains switching, temperature
control, lighting control, switch mode power supplies.
• Thick film ceramic hybrid design & manufacture.
• Precision SMD manufacturing.
• SMA of PCB’s and modules.
• Proprietary testing of all products.
• Five Calibration, Repair and Performance Testing Laboratories (Three of which are
NATA accredited) throughout Australia and New Zealand, specializing in:
∘ HV/LV Power.
∘ Fibre Optic
and supported by strong compliant infrastructure including:
• Quality Management System Certification ISO-9001:2018
• Medical Device Certification ISO-13485:2003
• Environmental Certification ISO-14001
• FMEA on all products and process according to SAEJ-1739
• Pre-test & Final Production testing
• SPC charting & analysis
• IPC-J-STD-001E, IPC-A-610E, IPC-771/7721
• Extensive life test qualification capability
• ISO17025 NATA certified laboratories for test and calibration solutions.
Legend currently is accredited to;
- ISO9001 Quality Standard
- ISO14001 Environmental Standard
- ISO/IEC 170725 Testing Standard
- ISO 13485 Medical Device Manufacture
- Defence Approved supplier
- FDA USA Approved supplier
- AS 4801 OH&S Standard
CEO: Bradley Dowe
Divisional Manager: Gerard Pearson
Group Manager - Business Development: Rob Hemmings
Group Engineering Manager: John Murtagh
Six principal warehouse
Three manufacture facilities
Four Test Laboratories
Two regional warehouses
NSW SA, NZ, WA, QLD, VIC