Jet Aviation Australia Pty Ltd
Aviation services including Through Life Support, Engineering Design and Modification including Special Mission Systems, MRO, Spares, Flight Operations, FBOs, Aircraft Sales & Leasing.
Jet Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics with some 4,000 employees and 50 locations worldwide. Jet Aviation’s offerings include aircraft management, aircraft sales, charter, completions, defence, FBO, maintenance and staffing.
Jet Aviation Australia is a market leader in integrated civil and military aerospace Sales and Product Support throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific representing a number of the world’s leading aircraft and equipment OEMs including Bell and Teledyne FLIR systems.
Our breadth of capabilities allows us to provide customised end-to-end solutions to Defence and Government agencies leveraging commercial efficiencies gained through our civilian business operations.
These solutions range include:
• full turn-key operations such as the provision of aircraft, flight operations and Through-Life-Support (TLS) under performance-based
• providing specific solution elements under teaming programs,
• individual capability components such as Aircraft Engineering Design and Modification including Airborne Surveillance and Special
More information is available at www.jetaviation.com or at www.linkedin.com/company/jet-aviation
President of Jet Aviation: David Paddock
Senior Vice President Regional Operations APAC: Joe Reckling
Vice President Jet Aviation Defence: Craig Purry
Vice President Regional Ops, Asia & Middle East: Ian D’Arcy
Vice President Regional Ops Asia: Louis Leong
Vice President Regional Security, Quality, Environment Health & Safety and Security: William Arthur
Director-Emerging Business: Peter Fiegehen
Director-Acquisition Programs and Engineering Services: Manjinder Phull
Director-Sustainment Programs: Katrina Binotto
Commercial Director: Jason Kelly
General Manager New Zealand: Maurice Gordon
General Manager Mission Systems: Greg Beers
Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing
Applied Avionics (Vivisun)
Castleberry Instruments & Avionics
Century Flight Systems
Flight Display Systems
Gogo Business Aviation
Jupiter Avionics Corporation
Kelly Manufacturing Company
L3 Harris Technologies
L3 Harris Aviation Recorders
Litef (Northrop Grumman)
Meggit Aircraft Braking
Mid Continent Instruments
Pratt & Whitney ADAS
Safran Power UK
True Blue Power
Versatility- Jet Aviation Defence’s breadth and depth of professional services allows for the provision of innovative solutions tailored specifically to meet customer's requirements/capabilities and expectations. We achieve this by ensuring a sound understanding at the beginning of the project on all aspects of our customer's specific mission and contractual requirements leveraging expertise from across our core business areas.
Customer Focused- Jet Aviation Defence has a proven track record in delivering performance-based, turn-key aviation solutions to Government and Defence dating back more than two decades and is consistently held in high esteem through customer and industry feedback. We aim to be responsive and innovative to our customer's views on performance whilst maintaining positive communications and engagement so issues can be addressed efficiently. This has allowed us to develop trusting relationships with customers, industry stakeholders and partner organisations.
Safety Management System- Recognised world class Safety Management System that produces a deeply embedded culture of safety awareness resulting in a pro-active approach to identifying, managing and controlling aviation risk.
Extensive Facility Network- Unrivalled Network of service centres and support facilities throughout the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region and across Europe, Africa and the Americas
The demonstrated key discriminators that Jet Aviation Defence delivers are:
Operational focus- Achieved by ensuring a detailed understanding of the customer requirements and the use of output-based performance matrixes that clearly define customer requirements and expectations.
Hybrid Airworthiness™ System- Based on EASA 145, Jet Aviation Defence offers a mature and proven System of Maintenance that satisfies the requirements of a Military regulatory framework and specific Military customer imperatives. The Hybrid Airworthiness System takes full advantage of the flexibility and efficiency inherent in EASA 145 processes to deliver significant cost savings whilst maintaining effective operational standards. The system has proven a very effective foundation for firstly achieving European Military Airworthiness Requirements (EMAR), and more recently Defence Aviation Safety Regulation (DASR), compliance of Jet Aviation Defence’s Part 145 facilities.
Program Management- Our Jet Aviation Defence team comprises staff skilled across the various functions required to both deliver and manage the performance of customer fleet programs including commercial administration, contract management, human resources, safety, engineering, compliance and risk, maintenance, operations and general management.
Adaptability- The ability to leverage off existing Jet Aviation and General Dynamics capabilities provides synergies when delivering tailored solutions and providing support across the globe. For example, RAAF King Air 350 aircraft are able to be supported by other Jet Aviation MRO and ADF Part 145 sites globally.
Products & Services
* New and used fixed and rotary wing Aircraft Sales
* Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul & Upgrade
* Fleet Management Programs
* Through Life Support Management Service
* Surveillance and Special Mission Systems and Equipment Sales
* Special Mission Aircraft Modification & Flight Operations
* Design Engineering
* Leasing Services
* Business Jet/FBO handling
* Metallic and Non-Metallic Fabrication inclusive of Precision CNC Machining underpinned by a CASA one-off Production Certification
* Helicopter Blade Repair Facility
* Component Repair and Overhaul, inclusive of holding an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certification
* Aircraft avionics Sales, Repair and overhaul
Markets & Facilities
Australia & New Zealand
* Sydney - Bankstown & Mascot, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Perth, and Darwin
* RAAF Base Williamtown, NSW
* RAAF Base East Sale, VIC
* RAAF Base Edinburgh, SA
* RAAF Base Pearce, WA
* RNZAF Base O’Hakea, NZ
Asia, The Pacific & The Middle East
Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Pacific Island Nations, Vietnam, China, UAE, Oman and Qatar
* ISO 9001:2015 BVQI and ADF Quality Assurance Organisation Accreditation
* OEM/Customer Approvals from over 30 Major Global Suppliers
* DASA Part 21J (MDO) and Part 145 (AMO) approvals from the Australian Defence Force
* NZDF Part 145 approvals from the NZ Defence Force
* Airworthiness Approvals by Australian & International Regulatory Authorities including CASA Part 145, 21M, EASA 145 Certification, NZ CAA Part 145 and 146, PNG CAA Part 146