Glenelg Engineering Co.
Glenelg Engineering is an Australian company providing engineering services to the petrochemical & defence industries. Established over 50 years ago to provide structural & general engineering services to these key sectors.
Glenelg Engineering is an Australian owned and operated engineering company providing services to the petrochemical & defence industries for over 50 years.
The present owners, Michael Fiedler as Managing Director and Andrew Donhardt as Director, continue to maintain the high standards set and achieved by the company over the years. Both have extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of the business.
Currently the company employs ticketed welders along with highly experienced Mechanical Fitters on a permanent basis.
The company is audited on an annual basis by Mobil Oil Australia and Viva Energy Australia (formerly Shell Co. Australia). Viva Energy Australia have directed their auditing requirements to ISNetworld, based in America, Glenelg Engineering Co have been successful in fulfilling the accreditation requirements set.
- Pipeline fabrication and installation – Steel and Stainless steel – all to X-Ray standard –
Steel pipeline construction to 300mm diam.
Stainless steel pipelines to 500mm diam.
- Structural steel fabrication and erections – Columns, beams, trusses, platforms and staircases
Pipeline bridges to 25m span.
- Experience in Jet fuel lines and storage tanks.
- Specialty welding – Steel, Stainless steel, Aluminium and Titanium (Arc, Mig & Tig)
- Screwed pipework installations.
- Installation of Air, Water, Steam, Foam and hot oil lines.
- Installation and service of pumping units, meters, valves and equipment associated with pipework projects.
We have worked for many companies including Mobil Oil, Viva Energy Australia, BP, Caltex, Terminals Pty Ltd, Adelaide Brighton Cement, Nyrstar, Cleanaway Services, Ventia (formerly Broadspectrum), Duratec, Adelaide Fuel Distributors and Coca-Cola Amatil.
Major projects undertaken include;
- 10 yearly tank inspections.
- Storage tank repairs – Floor, Walls & Roof.
- Installation of Internal Floating Roofs
- Vapour recovery pipework.
- Staircases, Walkways and structural fabrications.
- Self-contained S/S Quick flush tanks.
Currently involved in RAAF Bases Defence Fuel Transformation Program providing stainless steel pipework, tanks & dewatering systems.
Glenelg Engineering understands the high expectations of the defence sector, with all personnel committed to continue providing the high standards the company has become renowned for.
Managing Director: Michael Fiedler
Director: Andrew Donhardt