The leading Australian Made supplier of Fabric Shelter Solutions that are Engineered to Protect™, DomeShelter Australia's purpose is to protect people & assets from the harmful effects of the elements; quickly, simply & effectively.
61 Old York Rd
Australia - 6401
Phone : + 61 8 9690 1100
Mail : [email protected]
Website : https://domeshelter.com.auContact This Listing
DomeShelter Australia is an established Australian-owned and operated company, dedicated to developing, designing, and manufacturing innovative Fabric Shelter Solutions in regional Western Australia. Over the last 25 years, 7000+ DomeShelter™ Kits have been delivered globally, protecting people and assets from the harmful effects of the elements.
Domeshelter™ Fabric Structures offer trusted permanent and temporary infrastructure to the Mining, Industrial, Defence & Aerospace Industries. Our clients range from local reputable contractors to Global companies; namely
* BAE Systems Australia
* BHP Billiton
* Rio Tinto Iron Ore
* Fortescue Metals Group
* John Holland Group
* Downer EDI Engineering
and hundreds more.
ENGINEERED TO PROTECT™
Superior quality, cyclone rated DomeShelter™ Structures are designed and manufactured to work in the harshest conditions. For over 25 years we have listened to our clients to develop a deep knowledge of what works, and most importantly, what doesn’t, in order to effectively provide a solution that is designed fit-for-purpose, strenuously engineered and passionately manufactured. When the solution meets that criteria, it can be truly deemed ‘Engineered to Protect.’
Today this experience is tenaciously channelled into delivering best-practice guaranteed solutions that are:
Australian Made, Globally Available
Designed, engineered & manufactured in Australia to International standards – ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 – with 25+ years of product testing in the elements, throughout more than 40 countries globally.
Produced according to our Unique Design Methodology
We call it DomeShelter Logic® - It’s our unique Design Methodology made up of six critical elements that govern the thinking, processes, and outputs of the design that ultimately allows us to deliver the most optimal solutions.
Tough as the Elements®
A customer once said their DomeShelter™ Structure was as ‘tough as the elements’! This confirmed our commitment to use only the most robust and trusted materials and components, protecting people and assets against sun, dust, wind, and rain – even in cyclonic areas! This is a due to an Engineered combination of:
* Flagship Armourtex® 400 Fabric, with a 20 Year UV Warranty
* Using only the best quality framework
* Australian-manufactured to ISO standards
Clients can be assured their Fabric Buildings are durable and will withstand the rigours of the harsh environment in which they are often located.
Delivered on Time, In Full
DomeShelter Australia is dedicated to delivering Shelter Solutions that are Fit-for-Purpose, whether it be a workshop, warehouse, fuel and tyre depot, aviation hangar or its many other uses. Our in-house design team collaborates with clients to ensure it meets the scope, and is delivered on or before time, with a current 12 Month Average of 92% DIFOT (Delivered in Full on Time), and 48% DBPT (Delivered before promised time.)
Lighter, Brighter, Quieter - Providing a safe and comfortable work environment
DomeShelter™ Structures provide an atmosphere with:
- Reduced noise
- Improved daytime lighting
- Natural daylight and spaciousness
- Lower working temperatures for comfort
Faster & Easier
Standard size Fabric Shelters can ship to site within just days of order, and custom within 4-6 weeks. All DomeShelter™ Structures can be:
* Transported in kit form anywhere in the world
* Quickly and easily installed by on-site teams
* Dismantled and moved across or off-site with ease
Proven & Trusted Customer Experience
Our Core Values - Build Trust | Be Agile | Be a Team, underpin the customer-centric approach that run through DomeShelter™ veins! A relentless passion for responsiveness along with saying what we do and doing what we say, allows us to fulfill commitments that exceed industry-leading benchmarks! DomeShelter Australia clients have assurance that we are available every step of the way to support them and that we are easily contactable in any event.
Successful execution of business trading facilitates the ability to give back to the community. DomeShelter Australia is 100% dedicated to:
- Supporting local (particularly Regional) jobs, businesses, and Australia.
- Manufacturing in Australia using ethical materials and labour
- Minimising environmental footprint with relocatable solutions; promoting sustainability and rehabilitation
- Promoting renewable sources, with DomeShelter™ Fabric transferring light, requiring only natural lighting throughout the day
- Providing clients with the opportunity to use local resources for installation, supporting local communities
- Significantly giving back to charities including Rapid Relief Team, Royal Flying Doctor, Doctors without Borders, Care Flight, Soldier On, Various Cancer Foundations and more.
- Building trades and a skilled workforce, with 6-10 apprentice opportunities each year
- Supporting Aboriginal & Diverse communities through employment & support
DomeShelter Australia is a regional Australian company, proud to supply companies globally with a truly reputable solution, allowing us to protect people and assets across the globe.
International Defence Project Coordinator: Paul Byrne
Director: Trevor Fawkes
Director: Geoff Fawkes
61 Old York Rd,
Northam WA 6401
Tel: +61 8 9690 1100
Level 6, 182 St Georges Tce,
Perth WA 6000
Tel: +61 8 9690 1100
Level 38, 71 Eagle St,
Brisbane QLD 4000
Tel: +61 8 9690 1100
DomeShelter Australia maintains certification to ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and AS1170/1554