Diamond Defence Pty Ltd
Diamond Defence is Australia’s only sovereign company certified to AS9100D for the manufacture of fibre-optic, copper and hybrid cable assemblies as well as offering specialised fibre-optic training.
Diamond Defence is your trusted partner for safeguarding your valuable assets in defence applications. We are an Australian owned and operated company specialising in local design and manufacture of fibre-optic, copper and hybrid cable assemblies for defence applications.
Why choose to partner with Diamond Defence?
- Comprehensive Expertise: Our team possesses industry leading knowledge and experience in the design and manufacture of fibre-optic and copper cable assemblies for defence applications. We understand the unique requirements and stringent MIL-STDs of the defence industry.
- Unmatched Quality: Diamond Defence is committed to delivering cable assemblies of the highest quality into the most demanding environments. All our cable assemblies undergo rigorous testing and adhere to industry standards, ensuring exceptional performance and reliability. Diamond Defence is the only sovereign fibre-optic and copper cable assembly manufacturer that has a Quality Management System certified to AS9100:D.
- Customised Solutions: We recognise that every defence project is unique. That’s why we utilise specialised design engineering to offer tailor-made solutions to meet your specific application requirements. Diamond Defence has designed and manufactured cable assemblies for numerous defence applications such as Missile and Gun Control Systems, Radar Systems, Deployable Shelter Communications, Shipboard Communications, Combat Management Systems Mobile Command Units and Remote/Field Communication Centres. Our team will work closely with you to design and manufacture a solution that meets your requirements. In addition, we are one of the few companies in our industry that welcomes low initial volume custom product development projects.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: At Diamond Defence, we stay at the forefront of technological advancements. We utilise state-of-the-art manufacturing, test and measurement equipment and follow the latest industry trends to deliver innovative and cost-effective cable assemblies.
- Commitment to Excellence: Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, short lead times, timely delivery and ongoing support including dedicated training programs. Our team of experts is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns.
- Engineering design for defence and harsh environment applications
- Component selection (connectors, terminus, backshells, strain relief, cable)
- Manufacturing of fibre-optic and copper cable assemblies and systems, including ultra-low loss IEC Grade A optical connector
- Custom enclosures rated up to IP68, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate
- Vendor agnostic: Our technology enables us to work with all OEM connectors (COTS, MIL-STD and Proprietary)
- Test & Measurement: Optical Insertion and Return Loss, OTDR, Electrical Testing (impedance, voltage breakdown, etc)
- In-situ cable assembly solutions
- Fibre-optic training
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director: Steven Trpkovski
Chief Financial Officer: Natasha Stepic
- AS9100:D (fibre-optic and copper cable assemblies and fibre-optic training)
- ISO 9001:2015
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 certified personnel
- DISP Membership