Cullys is a highly reputable Electrical Engineering Specialist with the expertise to supply, install, integrate and commission a range of solutions for the Marine and Defence sectors
Cullys is a leading Australian owned Electrical / Electronic, Engineering and service provider operating throughout Australasia for over 35 years.
Our local and international experience drives a proven approach to project delivery, with a focus on risk mitigation and an ability to meet deadlines on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
Through continued collaboration with Defence, and our industry partners, we have operated at the forefront of the field for decades, providing an invaluable service to the Through-Life Support of defence vessel operating across Australia.
Our primary facility is located in the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson, Western Australia. Recognised as one of Australia’s premier maritime hubs, this location provides our Defence clients with easy access to our services and allows us to mobilise at short notice to support urgent maintenance / repair.
An extensive knowledge in Defence is led by our core management team with proven success across design, installation, maintenance, repairs and upgrades on vessels including; FFG’s, Collins Class, Anzac Class, Armidale Class, HMAS Success and Sirius, Minehunters, Hobart Class, Tugs and Barges.
Cullys offer a diverse and multi-disciplined range of capabilities to the Defence Industry, including:
• Sales & Product Support
• Engineering, Systems Design & Innovation
• Electrical & Mechanical; Installation, Maintenance, Upgrade and Repairs
• System Integration Testing & Commissioning
• Fault Diagnosis
• Design Drawing & Documentation Services
• Parts Requisition and Supply
Our commitment to Defence has seen Cullys expertise continue to expand across a full range of Ship services:
• Internal Communications
• Power and Energy Distribution
• Process solutions
• Ship Automation and Control (i.e. Engine Management and Propulsion Systems, CCTV, Alarm and Monitoring Systems)
• Integrated bridge Systems
• Propulsion and Energy Solutions
• Automated Cargo / Ballast Monitoring and Control
• Navigation lighting
• Switchboard & Control Panel Manufacture and Installation
• Sewage Treatment Plants/ OW Separators
Cullys actively promotes local industry for the supply of products and services to meet our customers’ requirements. We have established a list of pre-approved contractors with proven industry experience which we engage with when required.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System;
AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems
Managing Director: Thomas Cull
Electrical Engineer: Steve Wood