Bosch Rexroth Pty Ltd
Bosch Rexroth is the leading Drive & Control equipment and solution partner for all of your application needs, including hydraulic, mechanical and electrical.
3 Valediction Rd
Australia - 2148
Phone : + 61 2 9831 7788
Mail : [email protected]
Website : https://www.boschrexroth.com/eu/au/contact/indexContact This Listing
Creating movement is our driving force.
As a global partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications, Engineering and Factory Automation, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology, quality products and unique industry knowledge.
We provide our clients with safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions for factory automation, mobile applications, machinery applications and engineering. The talent of the Bosch Rexroth team is always working on how to take hold of the Industrial Automation Industry by constantly innovating our machinery in a safe and effective manner. The 225 years of experience attached to the Bosch name comes with satisfied customers, industry leading solutions and engineering like no other. Regardless of the task, you will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with local expertise and know-how from more than 30 product categories, willing to take on your challenge until a solution is found.
The Defence industry benefits from our diverse range of technology and complete lifecycle management. We offer a wide range of certified products, assemblies and systems for all kind of marine applications, both above and below deck and mobile applications. The different technologies – hydraulic, mechanical and electrical – or combinations of these, enable us to supply the best drive and control solutions to our customers from a single source. Stay on course with reliable, robust and certified products from Bosch Rexroth.
With our cross-technology portfolio and comprehensive service, we are your partner. We Move. You Win.
Managing Director (Australia): Ronald Suurd
General Manager Sales and Service Australia: Rod Elvin
Defence Business Development: Mark Bowman
Defence Business Development: Dan Begley
In Australia and New Zealand, we have a dedicated team of Sales Engineers and Service Technicians working to provide productive, energy-efficient and customised solutions. Our capabilities include:
- 10 Sales and Service locations
- 180 people directly in the Service industry
- Australia and New Zealand manufacturing facilities
- ASC approved cleanroom facility
- REMAN Capabilities
- Established and mature local supply chain
- Servo valve refurbishment centre in Melbourne
- Sales Engineers designing and selling custom systems, power units, hydraulic components, manifolds, tubing, electrical Drive and Control solutions, linear motion and assembly technology.
- An in-house Engineering team located in Sydney
- Spare parts team nationally
- Service Technicians facilitating repairs to products
- Test facilities including 200kw test benches installed with variable speed drive to test both open and closed loop pumps and motors. Also, 110kw test bench installed for testing valves and cylinders
- Team of Field Service Technicians operate throughout the region to install and commission our power units and systems
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance for the ongoing life of systems
- 24/7 breakdown service
- Weld less Tubing systems from 6mm to 130mm OD to 420 bar operating pressure
- National centralized warehouse in Sydney and emergency parts in Perth with flexible freighting options
- Power units at low operating costs and high energy efficiency
- Large hydraulic drives, cylinders and excavators
- Hägglunds rebuild centre in Brisbane and Perth
- Mobile Machinery
- Naval Technologies
- Marine and Offshore
- Mining and Material handling
- Material Processing and Onshore Drilling
- Processing and Packaging
- Construction Machinery
- Machine Tools
- Manufacturing Technologies
Key Australian Defence Projects
- Thales Bush Master — Auxiliary Hydraulics
- BAE Systems NZ Patrol Boats — Hydraulic Cranes Winch
- ASC Collins Class Submarines - Hydraulic Component Refurbishment Program
- Lend Lease Mulwala Ammunition Factory — Hydraulic System Upgrade
- Department of Defence / Wadsworth Barracks — Repairs to Hydraulic components from the Aslav APC
- Bosch Rexroth supplied the Underway Replenishment System (RAS) for the HMAS Sirius
- Kane Constructions – Monegeetta Tilt Table
Bosch Rexroth offers state of the art online E Learning in hydraulics, pneumatics, automation and i4.0
We also offer tailor made training packages with a nationally accredited partner.
Bosch Rexroth have Taylor made Training Modules and work stations for hydraulics, pneumatics, automation and i4.0
Branches & Facilities
To be global, we go local. There is always a dedicated Bosch Rexroth team nearby. Our branches are located in Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Mackay, Adelaide, Perth, Bunbury, Port Hedland, Auckland and Christchurch.
Need to get in contact? Find our branch details here.
Quality Assurance or Certification
Type Approvals Certifications
- IECEx TSA 09.0019X
- ANZEx 07.3047X
- Explosion Proof