Axiom’s Edge Pty Ltd
Axiom’s Edge was formed in 2017 from 20 + years’ experience in the defence simulation business and is the Australian and New Zealand regional agent for TREALITY® SVS range of Simulation Visual System Products.
Axiom’s Edge in partnership with TREALITY® SVS products offers a full complement of services including design, project management, installation, integration and maintenance.
Axiom’s Edge maintains a TREALITY® SVS authorised local support service centre in Melbourne, VIC.
• TREALITY® SVS and Axiom’s Edge are the only independent turnkey display system provider – this denotes vendor neutrality and,
as such we can emphasis on the complete system and long-term local support for our customer
• World-class SimCAD tool – from designing simple flat screen display to the most complex collimated displays, TREALITY® SVS
design capability is the industry’s most proven and trusted
• Axiom’s Edge being simulation visual systems product neutral can offer our support to simulator visual manufacturers and
companies that are responsible for line support of simulators in the Australian and New Zealand region
• CAE – supporting existing TREALITY® SVS simulator visual systems throughout RAAF and Army bases in Australia and
• Lockheed Martin – supply, deploy and support of simulator visual systems for the AIR5428 Pilot Academy in RAAF base East Sale
• RNZAF – support existing TREALITY® SVS simulator visual systems at RNZAF base Ohakea.
Based in Xenia, USA TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems is a leading supplier of simulation products. With facilities in the USA and Belgium, the company serves clients around the world.
Previously, TREALITY® SVS was known as Esterline Simulation Visual Systems and before that BARCO Simulation Systems. Following the acquisition of Esterline by Transdigm in March 2019, we have been rebranded to TREALITY® SVS (TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems).
TREALITY® stands for ‘Training Reality’, and the multi-color spherical logo captures the essence and core competency of our business: designing, deploying and sustaining high performance, multi-channel, curved screen visual systems for the stringent demands of the training and simulation market. Our mission remains unchanged: To be the preferred and trusted provider of simulation visual systems worldwide!
TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems offers the industry’s broadest array of simulation display products. These products include a variety of collimated displays, the world’s highest performing 360-degree rear-projection domes, standard and custom front-projection displays, and the first truly deployable dome with a seamless screen. User-friendly projector control and alignment systems make the display operation simple and easy.
TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems are used in flight, maritime, air traffic control, driving, ground warfare, and firearms simulators as well as a variety of research applications.
To find out more about our products, services and capabilities, please visit us at www.trealitysvs.com.
Director: Phillip Revens