Axiom’s Edge Pty Ltd
Axiom’s Edge is an Australia company founded in December 2016. We are the Australian and New Zealand regional agent for TREALITY® SVS (Simulation Visual Systems). Our primary focus is in the defence and commercial flight simulators industry.
Axiom’s Edge in partnership with TREALITY® SVS products offers a full complement of services including design, project management, installation, integration and maintenance.
Axiom’s Edge maintains a TREALITY® SVS authorised local service centre in Melbourne, VIC where we stock spares and offer ILS support options on all simulation visual systems (vendor neutral).
- TREALITY® SVS and Axiom’s Edge are the only independent turnkey display system provider – this denotes vendor neutrality and, as such we can emphasis on the complete system and long-term local support for our customer.
- World-class SimCAD tool – from designing simple flat screen display to the most complex collimated displays, TREALITY® SVS design capability is the industry’s most proven and trusted.
- Axiom’s Edge are SVS product vendor neutral and as such, we can offer our support to simulator visual manufacturers and companies that are responsible for line support of simulators in the Australian and New Zealand region.
- CAE: support the TREALITY® SVS simulator visual systems throughout RAAF and Army bases in Australia and New Zealand.
- Lockheed Martin Australia: support the simulator visual systems at the AIR5428 Pilot Academy in RAAF base East Sale and RAAF base Pearce.
- RNZAF: support TREALITY® SVS simulator visual system at RNZAF base Ohakea NZ.
Based in Xenia, USA TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems is a leading supplier of simulation products. With facilities in the USA and Belgium, the company serves clients around the world.
TREALITY® stands for ‘Training Reality’: our mission is to be the preferred and trusted provider of simulation visual systems worldwide.
The essence and core competency of our business is designing, deploying, and sustaining high performance, multi-channel, curved screen visual systems for the stringent demands of the training and simulation market.
TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems offers the industry’s broadest array of simulation display products. These products include a variety of collimated displays, the world’s highest performing 360-degree rear-projection domes, standard and custom front-projection displays, and the first truly deployable dome with a seamless screen. User-friendly projector control and alignment systems make the display operation simple and easy.
TREALITY® Simulation Visual Systems are used in flight, maritime, air traffic control, driving, ground warfare, and firearms simulators as well as a variety of research applications.
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 (see attached cert)
Director: Phillip Revens