Naval Group is a world leader in naval defence and an innovative player in renewable marine energy.
NAVAL GROUP IS A WORLD LEADER IN NAVAL DEFENCE AND AN INNOVATIVE PLAYER IN ENERGY.
Naval Group designs, manufactures and provides through-life-support for submarines, surface ships and their associated systems and facilities. Naval Group also supplies services to shipyards and naval bases, and provides a large range of civil nuclear and marine renewable energy.
The firm employs more than 12,500 people globally and boasts turnover of €3.04 billion.
The Group’s success as an advanced technology company with global reach is built on meeting customer needs by deploying exceptional know-how, unique industrial resources and an ability to develop innovative strategic partnerships.
Aware of its corporate social responsibilities, Naval Group is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. Naval Group generates annual revenues of €3.1 billion and employs 13,130 people.
In April 2016, the Australian Government selected Naval Group as its preferred international partner for the design of 12 Future Submarines for the Royal Australian Navy, subject to further discussions on commercial matters.
- SCORPENE® conventional submarines
- BARRACUDA® nuclear submarines
- SHORTFIN BARRACUDA® conventional submarines
- FREMM® Multimission Frigates
- GOWIND® Combat Multimission corvettes
- GOWIND® Offshore patrol vessels
- MISTRAL® Landing Helicopter Dock
- BRAVE® Fleet Tanker / Logistic Support Ship
- SETIS® Combat Management System for surface combatants
- SUBTICS® Combat Management System for submarines
- POLARIS® Mission and Maritime Surveillance System
- NIDL® Tactical Data Link
- NAOS® Command System
- Mine Warfare Systems
- Advanced lightweight and heavyweight Torpedoes (MU90, F21) and CANTO® Torpedo Countermeasures
- High performance and resilient propulsion systems and equipment, AIP (Air Independent Propulsion), nuclear propulsion
- SYLVER® vertical missile launchers, torpedo launching tubes
- SHIPMASTER® Integrated Platform Management system
- SAMAHE® helicopter handling system and grid
- Training simulators
CEO: Brent Clark
General Manager Industry & Innovation: Wayne Haynes
Australian Industry Compliance & Monitoring Manager: Frank Owen